Tuesday, January 09, 2007

YFTS: the relaunch

Your Fantasy Team Sucks is relaunched. It was previously dedicated to recapping the events of an annual fantasy football league, the FUFL. And that trend will continue, no doubt. But it's more than that now. It's a blog on sports, idiots, and beverages - the ultimate formula. Add any two together and you get the third. I imagine you have questions like, What does this site do? Why are you doing it? When's lunch? Awwww Tuna?! Gross.

Here's the answer to some of the above. It's pretty much the standard bearer for the sophisticated nature of the site.





I like to think that YFTS is the most original website on sports.

So welcome, enjoy, and stop smelling your fingers. It's creepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god. Now I don't have to feel so awkward when I read somebody else's fantasy team storylines. I prefer the general purpose site. I feel welcome here. Thanks, Chris. YFTS is a great name, by the way.