Monday, January 29, 2007

Shopping Cart Racers are Winners, Nekkid.

On Saturday, NYC’s “hipsters” (read: unemployed) raced from Brooklyn to Queens in various ‘uniforms’ while pushing modified shopping carts. Obviously, a bunch of semi-nude idiots throwing food at each other required the presence of an NYPD helicopter (I assume this is the one they use for Stephon Marbury, but the Knicks were losing in Milwaukee this weekend, so it was free).

In a competition for whose parents must be proudest, it is a 15-way tie for first, last, and disappointment

I am seen in only a few pictures from the event (team COBRA’s locomotive cart). Actually, I am in tons of photos, but because I am part vampire I’m invisible in pictures. True Story.

All pictures here.

UPDATE: Behold some rockin' videos:



No comments: